We Invite You to Become a Member Today
Membership is on an annual basis with renewal each March at the Minnesota Chapter Annual Meeting. MN Board Members and Officers are elected at this meeting.
Remember: USCPFA-MN is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and your membership dues are tax-deductible.
Interested in membership? Click here for USCPFA-MN membership
By joining you’ll receive:
- Invitations to Chapter events, including receptions for visiting Chinese delegations, seminars, cultural and artistic events. Past events have included:
- Annual Chinese New Year’s Banquet celebrating the Year of the Dragon
- China Talk Series on timely China-related topics
- Presentation by Changsha Master Sculptor LeiYixin on his masterpiece, Stone of Hope Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial (Washington, D.C.),
- Harbin delegation dinner in conjunction with Minneapolis Sister City Day celebrating our 20th year of sister-city relationship with Harbin
- Terra Cotta Warriors Scholars Banquet for the opening of the Minneapolis Institute of Arts Terra Cotta Warriors exhibit to recognize 30th anniversary of sister relationship with Shaanxi
- Unit 731 Harbin’s “Death Factory” Forum presentation by Harbin Academy of Social Sciences
- Invitations to events co-sponsored with other Minnesota China or Chinese-American organizations
- Monthly Board Meetings and Committee participation are open to all members
THE BRIDGE – an occasional MN Chapter newsletter
CHINA NOTES – the Midwest Region newsletter
US-CHINA REVIEW - a quarterly publication from USCPFA National
- Opportunities to attend annual seminars and conferences, including the USCPFA Washington Seminar on US-China Relations, the USCPFA Midwest Regional Conference, and the USCPFA National Convention
- Opportunities to travel to China on specially-designed USCPFA tours
- Priceless opportunities to work on people-to-people diplomacy projects, including the sister-city and sister-state committees
Glynis Hinschberger, Membership Committee Chair
We have many interesting ways that you can get involved:
□ Minnesota – Shaanxi Sister State Committee
□ Minneapolis – Harbin Sister City Committee
□ St Paul – Changsha Sister City Committee
□ China Garden Committee
□ Events & Delegation Hosting Committee
□ China Tours
We do want to hear from you.
You can reach us through the internet or U.S. Postal Service mail.
We check these two contact points regularly.
You are invited to attend our monthly Board of Directors’ meetings that take place at rotating locations (members’ homes, restaurants, meeting rooms) generally on the second Monday of each month at 6:30pm. Please contact us for exact date and location.
US Postal Address: USCPFA-MN, P.O. Box 251002, Woodbury, MN 55125
Minnesota China Friendship Garden Society Email: email@example.com
Websites to visit:
USCPFA-MN is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and membership is tax-deductible